• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

Tebow didnt run the wildcat formation. He ran an option offense.

Might want to brush up on your football knowledge.

Really? You may want to tell the Denver Coaching staff that their playbook has errors in it.

That's all he did in Denver. You may want to brush up on your football knowledge kiddo.

Really? You may want to tell the Denver Coaching staff that their playbook has errors in it.

That's all he did in Denver. You may want to brush up on your football knowledge kiddo.

Um, no he didn't. Go look it up! Lol. As far as kiddo, Im probably a lot older than you!

Tebow has always ran the option offense.

Um, no he didn't. Go look it up! Lol. As far as kiddo, Im probably a lot older than you!

Tebow has always ran the option offense.

You're right, in Denver it was called the Wild Stallion or Horse, can't remember.....but it is a variation of the Wild Cat.

And no, Tebow has never run a true option offense.

You're right, in Denver it was called the Wild Stallion or Horse, can't remember.....but it is a variation of the Wild Cat.

And no, Tebow has never run a true option offense.

The spread option is a form of the option offense. The Wildcat is a formation he didnt run.

Glad I helped straighten you out. Have a good one.

The spread option is a form of the option offense. The Wildcat is a formation he didnt run.

Glad I helped straighten you out. Have a good one.

HE RAN THE WILD HORSE IN DENVER, which is a variation of the Wild Cat.

I'm glad I could straighten that out for ya, kiddo.

HE RAN THE WILD HORSE IN DENVER, which is a variation of the Wild Cat.

I'm glad I could straighten that out for ya, kiddo.

Wrong again. The Wild Horse is a formation that was in existence with the Broncos before Tebow was even drafted. Kyle Orton ran the Wild Horse. Josh Mcdaniels was fired before Tebow started under Fox. Fox ran a semi-spread/option hybrid for Tebow in 2011.

Keep hating and thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Wrong again. The Wild Horse is a formation that was in existence with the Broncos before Tebow was even drafted. Kyle Orton ran the Wild Horse. Josh Mcdaniels was fired before Tebow started under Fox. Fox ran a semi-spread/option hybrid for Tebow in 2011.

Keep hating and thanks for playing.

Actually you're the one that's wrong. Google is your friend.

Geez, I thought all along it is the "read option". But I still think pro OBs should be able to throw precise passes to their receivers, so what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom