• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

What percentage of passes in the NFL are "perfect"? Lol.

Play was called. Pass was completed and play resulted in the best possible outcome = Touchdown. Just how it's drawn up.

A slant route in no way is designed for a touchdown. That play wasn't a designed for a touchdown. It's designed to move the chains. Even if you say he ran a post route, it was a very shallow post which was designed to draw the safety to cover deeper and draw attention so the TE could catch a pass down the seam. It was a blown coverage that Tebow and his fans will get to remember forever. It was a good read by him and great that he got the ball out as quick and close enough on target that the receiver got to do the rest of the work. What I'm trying to say is, it wasn't all Tebow. He had a huge opening to throw the ball into and still almost threw it behind the receiver. But he did read and react correctly so kudos for that.

A slant route in no way is designed for a touchdown. That play wasn't a designed for a touchdown. It's designed to move the chains. Even if you say he ran a post route, it was a very shallow post which was designed to draw the safety to cover deeper and draw attention so the TE could catch a pass down the seam. It was a blown coverage that Tebow and his fans will get to remember forever. It was a good read by him and great that he got the ball out as quick and close enough on target that the receiver got to do the rest of the work. What I'm trying to say is, it wasn't all Tebow. He had a huge opening to throw the ball into and still almost threw it behind the receiver. But he did read and react correctly so kudos for that.

Almost every offensive play can result in a touchdown if properly executed by the entire offense. Now you're saying it was a "blown coverage". Lol. So which is it? Blown coverage? Luck? Elway with Tebow's jersey? Lol

Nobody was saying it was all Tebow. You said earlier it was all Demarious Thomas ! ("Demarious Thomas made that play) Lol

21187_684786455957_196498155_n.jpg

Almost every offensive play can result in a touchdown if properly executed by the entire offense. Now you're saying it was a "blown coverage". Lol. So which is it? Blown coverage? Luck? Elway with Tebow's jersey? Lol

Nobody was saying it was all Tebow. You said earlier it was all Demarious Thomas ! ("Demarious Thomas made that play) Lol

I said it was a combination of Demaryius Thomas making the play and the Steelers not respecting the pass. And it was a blown coverage, cause there was none. And its true any play can result in a touchdown, but are they designed for a touchdown on every play, no. I can see you're one of those Tebow nuthuggers from his college days so nothing can be said to you. I never said he was a bad guy, but he's not a good passer but he has other skills and qualities that he can succeed in if he finds the right management that will utilize them.

And if no one is saying its all Tebow, why does Tebow get ALMOST ALL credit for that play, when in reality, Demaryius Thomas did more work for it and the Steelers just decided to play no coverage at all cause they didn't respect his passing game.

Back
Top Bottom