• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

Yep , it is just like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play........................ok maybe that was not a good example ,,lol

It's actually a pretty good example. If Tebow could get a couple of full seasons as a starter under his belt and showed whether or not he could be sucessful as a QB then the real answer could be had.

Do I think Tebow is the best QB ever? No, I'm actually a huge UGA fan and I hated his guts when he was at UF. I do believe he is one of the greatest college football players EVER though. A freak of nature, like Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, etc. that only come around the game every few years. He made that kind of impact at UF and NCAA overall.

Do I think Tebow is the most fundamently sound QB? No.

Do I think Tebow is a winner and natural leader? YES!!!!!!

Do I think Tebow deserves a shot at being an NFL starter? YESSSSSS!!!!!

It's actually a pretty good example. If Tebow could get a couple of full seasons as a starter under his belt and showed whether or not he could be sucessful as a QB then the real answer could be had.

Do I think Tebow is the best QB ever? No, I'm actually a huge UGA fan and I hated his guts when he was at UF. I do believe he is one of the greatest college football players EVER though. A freak of nature, like Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, etc. that only come around the game every few years. He made that kind of impact at UF and NCAA overall.

Do I think Tebow is the most fundamently sound QB? No.

Do I think Tebow is a winner and natural leader? YES!!!!!!

Do I think Tebow deserves a shot at being an NFL starter? YESSSSSS!!!!!

I agree 100%. every other quarterback has been givin a team to run for a few years before judgement is made of them , but not Tim, that is why it is more of his faith , than his play, that no one wants him. if he lived with a woman and had a kid or had an arrest record or partied with the guys or did drugs , he would be ok to them.

I agree 100%. every other quarterback has been givin a team to run for a few years before judgement is made of them , but not Tim, that is why it is more of his faith , than his play, that no one wants him. if he lived with a woman and had a kid or had an arrest record or partied with the guys or did drugs , he would be ok to them.

Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Ben Rothleisberger, Ryan Tannehill, Colin Kapernick and Russel Wilson would strongly disagree....
Yeah, I'm sure I missed a couple as well.

Back
Top Bottom