• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

yeah baby, tebow is back, suck it up you haters.

Back to riding the bench. Yay!!!!

Seriously, outside of the fact he is a Christian, what is it about him that makes you think he is worthy of a shot in the NFL as a QB?

Here's a hint.....

His QR of 72.2 in his second year was extremely unimpressive

Considering he was never given a chance, it says more about Ryan and the Jets lack-of-brain trust.
A good coach could take advantage of his size, skills, attitude, and willpower to work him into the lineup. A poor coach just whines and plays Sanchez.

He didn't deserve a chance.

Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Ben Rothleisberger, Ryan Tannehill, Colin Kapernick and Russel Wilson would strongly disagree....
Yeah, I'm sure I missed a couple as well.

You forgot Cam Newton.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah baby, tebow is back, suck it up you haters.

Congrats, he gets to ride the bench or play in garbage time and run the ball so Brady doesn't get hurt instead.

Congrats, he gets to ride the bench or play in garbage time and run the ball so Brady doesn't get hurt instead.

If you think Belichick signed Tebow to ride the bench, you don't know much about Belichick. He's forgotten more about football than Rex Ryan will ever know.

Haters gonna hate, as they say.

If Tebow would put his pride to the side and try another position, he might actually have a great NFL career. The simple truth is, he's a average QB at best and anyone with any type of football knowledge knows it. Its the clueless, "let's like him simply because he's Jesus boy" fans that have no idea what they're talking about.

If you think Belichick signed Tebow to ride the bench, you don't know much about Belichick. He's forgotten more about football than Rex Ryan will ever know.

Haters gonna hate, as they say.

If he plans on being a QB in New England, he will spend a majority of time riding the bench. All you have to do is look at what Ryan Mallet does every Sunday.....and he is better than Timmy.

Interesting stat I read earlier today.....

In 3rd and short situations where the Patriots have run the Wildcat (Tebow's bread and butter), Tom Brady has not failed to convert one since 2005.

So there goes any hope of Timmy getting a chance to run the Wildcat for the Patriots.

Considering he was never given a chance, it says more about Ryan and the Jets lack-of-brain trust.
A good coach could take advantage of his size, skills, attitude, and willpower to work him into the lineup. A poor coach just whines and plays Sanchez.

This message approved by Bypass.;)

Interesting stat I read earlier today.....

In 3rd and short situations where the Patriots have run the Wildcat (Tebow's bread and butter), Tom Brady has not failed to convert one since 2005.

So there goes any hope of Timmy getting a chance to run the Wildcat for the Patriots.

Tebow didnt run the wildcat formation. He ran an option offense.

Might want to brush up on your football knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom