• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't choose your family

Got a daughter who’s been estranged for 50+ years (her mom poisoned her against me after divorce) contact me wanting to reconnect. The cynic in me figures she’s just trying to get into my will.
Just let her know up front. If that's what she's after, you'll know real quick

I have 2 sisters and a brother. Haven't spoke to any of them in years. The brother sounds like to OP's brother. Made me think we may have the same brother. lol Literally bought the guy a house in 2009 when houses were cheap so he didn't have to live in an extended stay motel. He was paying $50 a night for a place to live. Then he moved into the 3 bed room 2 bath house in a quiet neighborhood I bought for him and he couldn't find $50 a month to give me for the mortgage . I had to have the sheriffs dept. evict him and he tried to take it to court, saying the house wasn't worth paying for. Yep, people are chit..relatives are lower then chit.

I have 2 sisters and a brother. Haven't spoke to any of them in years. The brother sounds like to OP's brother. Made me think we may have the same brother. lol Literally bought the guy a house in 2009 when houses were cheap so he didn't have to live in an extended stay motel. He was paying $50 a night for a place to live. Then he moved into the 3 bed room 2 bath house in a quiet neighborhood I bought for him and he couldn't find $50 a month to give me for the mortgage . I had to have the sheriffs dept. evict him and he tried to take it to court, saying the house wasn't worth paying for. Yep, people are chit..relatives are lower then chit.
How many times have we repeated it…
No good deed goes unpunished.

Back
Top Bottom