• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't wait for this chit to be over...

Maverick 88s can be had at Academy. Oldest boy called me a few weeks ago asking me to find him one. I couldn’t find one anywhere. He mentioned he new the manager at Academy. Told him to ask him. Guy said to send the sku #. Called him back and said 5 would be on the truck next day to be there when they opened. He scored. Think he paid $210.

Now to number of guns and ammo. I only have around 30 guns and had a pretty good stash of ammo for all. Been buying in bulk for a while. But my boys have been coming to shoot their guns with daddy’s ammo. Finally had to tell the you can come shoot but bring your own ammo.

Maverick 88s can be had at Academy. Oldest boy called me a few weeks ago asking me to find him one. I couldn’t find one anywhere. He mentioned he new the manager at Academy. Told him to ask him. Guy said to send the sku #. Called him back and said 5 would be on the truck next day to be there when they opened. He scored. Think he paid $210.

Now to number of guns and ammo. I only have around 30 guns and had a pretty good stash of ammo for all. Been buying in bulk for a while. But my boys have been coming to shoot their guns with daddy’s ammo. Finally had to tell the you can come shoot but bring your own ammo.
I hope you make them help you clean them after they're through shooting. I stopped the "Free shoot day at Uncle Kyle's" some time ago when I realized I was spending two days cleaning milsurps after family came to town.

Back
Top Bottom