• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

Y’all should be happy, China has forced their entire population to be vaccinated. 3.4B people that will die or have whatever form of problems you are going to get from taking the vaccine.

Does anyone know the total vaccines administered worldwide vs unvaccinated?
I don't want them to die. Wait.... did their government inject as well?

Y’all should be happy, China has forced their entire population to be vaccinated. 3.4B people that will die or have whatever form of problems you are going to get from taking the vaccine.

China's vaccines are inactivated vaccines...they are made like traditional vaccines and use dead virus, not MRNA technology.

I could agree with that. I would also agree that a business should be allowed to fire someone for their race, gender, sexuality, identity, age, religion, political beliefs. or simply because you ugly.

Sadly the federal government doesn't agree with me.
State of Georgia does, Doctrine of employment at will

Nobody knows true numbers, except for CIA and other intellegence services. All indications are that official Vaxxed numbers are overstated, but no one knows for sure.

I don’t buy from one exclusively, but I do buy what I like exclusively. I find something that I like and works for me, and I keep buying it. All my pants are either DTC Flex firehose cargos or LA police gear Benchmark cargo.

I have a couple of pairs of pants in the closet that aren’t one of those, but I don’t like something about them so I rarely wear them and don’t buy that brand again.

I’m a fat dude who carries a gun and a bunch of other stuff and spend a bunch of time behind a windshield so just any ol pair of pants usually aren’t comfortable to me.

As far as Carhartt. I like their jackets and their shirts. I have never cared for their pants. What I like about their shirts is the offer tall sizes, they were cheap, and they have Henley options. Tall size henleys are easy to find from other sources though and since becoming trendy, Carhartt has become considerably less “cheap”.
I was talking about the ones that have their whole wardrobe filled with one product manufacture. And trendy matching stuff at that.

Back
Top Bottom