• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carrying on an empty chamber?

Do you carry on an empty chamber?

• Total voters
Well actually they were only 95 that advocated a round in the chamber and for empty chamber I’m not the only one because there were five others and then I believe they were 12 going for tacos

They are not petty insults - They are the observance that you haven’t seemed to comprehend or remember what I’ve responded prior till now
Ohh ok. Well still waiting on a solid logical reason for a clearly outdated method of survival.

Was not a difficult decision to go from cocked & locked bhp with those tiny safeties to a glock 32 in 1996. Was never a fan of a safety to begin with. Every john corriea video of the good guy with an empty chamber ended very badly as in he took the room temperature challenge. Speed is not the only factor, ask the owner of Dixie guns in Mableton who put one to the perps head after being shot at. Iv'e also seen 28 year PD sgt. with military training run the other way during a jewelry store robbery. Alot of new gun owners say they don't carry cause their too insecure, just want something for the house. Do not believe in accidents just liberalism leading to mental retardation.

I think you missed the point as well

what? that if you chambered a round prior to drawing you would still rack the slide? no I got that. I also got that you wouldn't replace the round you loaded in the chamber..making you 2 down instead of the 1 down you would be IF you topped off or didn't load in the first place.

Was not a difficult decision to go from cock & locked bhp with those tiny safeties to a glock 32 in 1996. Was never a fan of a safety to begin with. Every john corriea video of the good guy with an empty chamber ended very badly as in he took the room temperature challenge. Speed is not the only factor, ask the owner of Dixie guns in Mableton who put one to the perps head after being shot at. Iv'e also seen 28 year PD sgt. with military training run the other way during a jewelry store robbery. Alot of new gun owners say they don't carry cause their too insecure, just want something for the house. Do not believe in accidents just liberalism leading to mental retardation.

allamericaninfidel allamericaninfidel

what? that if you chambered a round prior to drawing you would still rack the slide? no I got that. I also got that you wouldn't replace the round you loaded in the chamber..making you 2 down instead of the 1 down you would be IF you topped off or didn't load in the first place.
Math is hard for some people.

Back
Top Bottom