• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cat stuck 60ft up a tree in the SE L'ville area

Cat saved by local tree trimming service, all is quiet on the feline front, for now! Thank you everybody for there input and concern for the scared little guy....

special thanks goes to Militaryredneck's review of the current super soaker models to the oringals!!

I saw that too. I hate it, the old ones were the ****. My kids don't have any new ones because $50 for a water gun? PFFTTT!

Was raised on a farm with all sorts of critters....it REALLY will come down on its own when its ready, which will be after everyone leaves and leaves it alone.
It's not going to do it with a group of people below...the crowd is scaring it so it is staying in the safety of the tree.
Trust an old man, that cat KNOWS he can go up and down that tree anytime he wants to.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 16
Call the Fire Dept, they handle those situations
:nono:
Was raised on a farm with all sorts of critters....it REALLY will come down on its own when its ready, which will be after everyone leaves and leaves it alone.
It's not going to do it with a group of people below...the crowd is scaring it so it is staying in the safety of the tree.
Trust an old man, that cat KNOWS he can go up and down that tree anytime he wants to.

This is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom