• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC at fox theater

I knew about gapacking but I couldn't get the sight to open, thanks for the info

I think someone said they were switching servers, they have been down for at least a day. I don't know if there are any "rules" against carrying at the Fox but even if there were there wouldn't be laws I don't think, don't quote me on that. If it's just a policy, all they can ask you to do is leave, and if you are carrying concealed well...how would they know lol? I was there in April and there were really no metal detectors and no real security to be seen.

Thanks y'all me and my fiancée went to see blue man group last night and I hate being downtown without carrying. She complained right till the first (of 5) shady people came and bothered us for food and or money. I asked her if she still wished I had left the glock at home, she didn't complain anymore after that

Thanks y'all me and my fiancée went to see blue man group last night and I hate being downtown without carrying. She complained right till the first (of 5) shady people came and bothered us for food and or money. I asked her if she still wished I had left the glock at home, she didn't complain anymore after that

Good for you brother. Mine is the same way, always complaining until.....

So they changed it to where you can carry at a public event? Outside of places like the Dome, etc... where they won't let you carry. Not that I can carry there anyways cause I'm usually lit up.

Yes there isn't a public gather law anymore. And no one but me and my lady knew I had it anyway. He'll I had a knife glock 19, extra mag, and surefire 6p the whole time. I'm an EMT in downtown atl I see the random acts of crime and violence everyday the only time I don't carry is at work

Back
Top Bottom