• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cc at Philips arena

Long walk back. But with that being said if you ankle carry you could sneak it in. The people wanding are half-assed and I think they have the detectors set on a sensitivity level that would only pick up on if you if you were toting dumbells in with you.

Additional question would be what the legalities are if you were to use a firearm in a place like this that has metal detectors? Can you justify a "clean shoot" or are you screwed for sneaking a gun in and treated as a criminal? If a place is that dead set against carry...why bother going?

Additional question would be what the legalities are if you were to use a firearm in a place like this that has metal detectors? Can you justify a "clean shoot" or are you screwed for sneaking a gun in and treated as a criminal? If a place is that dead set against carry...why bother going?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Another question would be the ramifications of getting caught trying to sneak it in. Ticket revoked? Arrested?

It is my understanding that if a private business asks you to leave then you must leave. Failure to comply with their request is grounds for a trespassing charge.

The real question is if I were gay and wanted a gun shaped cake for my gay wedding and the baker refused to make it for me would that be a hate crime or an infringement on my right to eat gun shaped food?

The "judged by 12, carried by 6 stance" is going to get real interesting with Hillary's Supreme Court. You may preferred to be carried by 6.

So here's the 'official' policy from the FAQ on the web site. Doesn't sounds like they would arrest you, just refuse admission. I guess they could revoke your ticket as well, which would be expensive.

==============================

Philips Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:

Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
Backpacks or large bags
Outside food or beverages
Air horns, electric noise makers or vuvuzelas
Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
Fireworks
Silly string or projectiles
Laser light pointers
Professional cameras, audio and video recording devices (camera policy subject to change based on event/artist)
Philips Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

It is my understanding that if a private business asks you to leave then you must leave. Failure to comply with their request is grounds for a trespassing charge.

The real question is if I were gay and wanted a gun shaped cake for my gay wedding and the baker refused to make it for me would that be a hate crime or an infringement on my right to eat gun shaped food?
Everyone knows gays bake their own cakes
Most are Dick shape. This is so the can have their cake and Dick to.

Back
Top Bottom