• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CETME gunsmith

I have one grip/stock combo that the stocks slides onto with ease, and another that I have to bump it into place. A matter of a few thousandths can make a difference. In this case, tight is better than loose.

I may have a spare cocking block thingy. It'll be Monday before I can check, if you're not in a rush. If I do, you can have it.

I have one grip/stock combo that the stocks slides onto with ease, and another that I have to bump it into place. A matter of a few thousandths can make a difference. In this case, tight is better than loose.

I may have a spare cocking block thingy. It'll be Monday before I can check, if you're not in a rush. If I do, you can have it.
I appreciate the offer, but i ordered another one from robertrtg.com last night. Know of any other places to get parts?

Your best bet is finding someone who knows HKs

DO NOT TAKE IT TO ADVENTURE OUTDOORS!!!!!

Sounds like the receiver is tight on the bolt, another century issue

My two worked great. But some has issues

Also, visit robertrtg.com for parts
had one with the same issue..small dent in the receiver causing the bolt to stay back..also have them check head space with the roller tolerances

Isn't it amazing, how, when someone asks for knowledge and assistance here at the ODT, that it can erode into a circle jerk in search of a pivot man, faster than a buttered bullet...?
:grouphug:

I can't tell--Do you think that a Circle Jerk is a GOOD THING...Or a BAD THING??? LOL!.... :) ....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom