• Dawgs - They Startin' a Dynasty

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Tacos because it's a legally required option

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
How about Notre Dame and USC?

Norte Dame doesn't get to participate in playoffs until they participate in conference championships as far as I am concerned. I think of them like the Harlem Globetrotters, entertaining to be sure, but not a real team.

I have no opinion of USC as I don't know a thing about them. I don't really pay any attention to the Mountain West or Pac 12 since moving to this side of the country.

The 12 team playoff won't last long.......because the result will be either 2 SEC teams playing for the championship repeatedly, or a bracket the always places the SEC teams on the same side so it will be impossible for both to make the final......which will give you what we had last night, the sports equivalent to mass murder.

outside of the #1 rank, they place them based upon who they want to play each other....#2, #3, #4....they are there to match the teams the way they choose...
"they are there to match the teams the way they choose..."

No truer words spoken.....and exactly my point. TCU who LOSES moves up to 3 so Ohio State doesn't have to play Michigan again. Never mind that TCU has no business in the playoff to begin with, and an Ohio State team that could most likely beat Michigan in a playoff played their best game of the year against a subpar performance Georgia and still couldn't win. Neither Ohio State, Michigan or TCH would have much of a chance of beating Alabama or Tennessee. Hell, I don't think those three could even beat an over ranked Clemson.

The best thing about an expanded playoff will be it will allow the "everybody should get a trophy" CFP committee to woke vote while at the same time letting teams like this year's Alabama and Tennessee in to stomp their way through weak BiG pAc 10/12 bozos and give us what most fans want, a competitive championship game.

The 12 team playoff won't last long.......because the result will be either 2 SEC teams playing for the championship repeatedly, or a bracket the always places the SEC teams on the same side so it will be impossible for both to make the final......which will give you what we had last night, the sports equivalent to mass murder.
They will make WAY more money with 2 SEC teams in it, plus the amount made during the quarter and semi finals will GREATLY outweigh any disadvantage of having 2 SEC teams in the finals.
FCS has a playoff that works great.

Back
Top Bottom