Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Dawgs - They Startin' a Dynasty

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Tacos because it's a legally required option

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
Bama kept Bama out. You be a can’t lose 2 games in the regular season and expect the Diversity Equity and Inclusion bowl committee to give Bama or any other team a nod to the playoffs. They would give a 1 loss Kansas State team a playoff
Not only did the committee let TCU in, they moved them up in the final weeks playoff rankings after they lost to Kansas State in their conference championship. That’s right, lost and moved from 4 to 3 while the coach Mr. Dykes had enough hubris to say in the post game press conference that their failure to win meant nothing, they would still be in the playoffs because they DESERVED IT!

Lol, the committee fix was in and he knew it!

Heard this morning on the radio that “TCU has built a dynasty in one year and will be right back in the mix next year!” Echoes of the Cincinnati Bearcats, lol.

I don’t eagerly await the woke rankings:
1.) Ohio State
2.) UGA
3.) Alabama
4.) TCU

Pssh, Bama in 2, UGA with be 3, ND will be 4, TCU 5.

Of course “The Ohio State” will be number 1.

Not only did the committee let TCU in, they moved them up in the final weeks playoff rankings after they lost to Kansas State in their conference championship. That’s right, lost and moved from 4 to 3 while the coach Mr. Dykes had enough hubris to say in the post game press conference that their failure to win meant nothing, they would still be in the playoffs because they DESERVED IT!

Heard this morning on the radio that “TCU has built a dynasty in one year and will be right back in the mix next year!” Echoes of the Cincinnati Bearcats, lol.

1.) Ohio State
2.) UGA
3.) Alabama
4.) TCU
Exactly. The same KSU team that got rolled by Bama in their bowl game, but TCU somehow deserved to be there. I'll echo what I said in previous posts before the playoff games, Bama being in would have made it more interesting. I doubt they would have been walked 65-7... Although UGA still would have beat them.

Normally I'm a nervous wreck when GA is in a championship game, for good reason I suppose. Had a good feeling about last night though and all doubt went away after GA's first few possessions. We looked great, but TCU definitely had no business being there. Bama and Tenn and likely a few other SEC teams would have stomped em also, maybe not as badly, but stomped all the same. Go Dawgs!!!!

:yield:

Loses by the biggest margin ever in championship game = Coach of the Year!

Does that trophy have “sponsored by equity not equality, diversity is our strength” stamped on the bottom of it?

What a joke the college football playing field is headed in.

Normally I'm a nervous wreck when GA is in a championship game, for good reason I suppose. Had a good feeling about last night though and all doubt went away after GA's first few possessions. We looked great, but TCU definitely had no business being there. Bama and Tenn and likely a few other SEC teams would have stomped em also, maybe not as badly, but stomped all the same. Go Dawgs!!!!

I don't think Vandy would have had a problem with the other 3 teams.

Good Job Dawgs!

Attachments

• 36627977-D309-430F-B548-AA1DCF9737A8.png
    36627977-D309-430F-B548-AA1DCF9737A8.png
    428.9 KB · Views: 29

1.) Ohio State
2.) UGA
3.) Alabama
4.) TCU
outside of the #1 rank, they place them based upon who they want to play each other....#2, #3, #4....they are there to match the teams the way they choose...

The SEC should announce their withdrawal from the CFB playoffs since the true championship is held in December in Atlanta.
They could make the SEC championship an invitational. SEC coaches pick teams from other conferences to come play in a playoff where the winner faces the SEC champion.

Back
Top Bottom