• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chat rooms

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that some folks spent some time talking to me in one of the chat rooms. This is most interesting since I have NEVER been in any chat room associated with or NOT associated with the ODT. So if you thought you were talking to me, you were chatting with a liar.

That is all.

It has come to my attention that some folks spent some time talking to me in one of the chat rooms. This is most interesting since I have NEVER been in any chat room associated with or NOT associated with the ODT. So if you thought you were talking to me, you were chatting with a liar.

That is all.

funny how the enemies of "the troll" indulge themselves

some of the people who complain about the norwegian trolling like to troll his chat, an example would be faking to be Riddle and saying Scand was banned (lol came true later), or pretending to be you, AKguy, etc..

some of the people who complain about the norwegian trolling like to troll his chat, an example would be faking to be Riddle and saying Scand was banned (lol came true later), or pretending to be you, AKguy, etc..

Reap what you sow I guess.

Ah...yeah I would like to know who my alter ego is...and why. Best I can surmise is he is a liar.

Don't get worked up over it, not really a big deal. I'vebeen impersonated quite a few times myself, as have all the mods. That's part of the reason you won't find a link to the room anywhere on the site anymore.

Back
Top Bottom