• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap AR warnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not disclose the manufacture due to liability reasons, but this pic shows that you get what you pay for.
Barrel is the most important part of any firearm. Improper treatment, cheap materials, commercial substandard and lack of qualified knowledgeable labor are some contributor factors. If you want a sporting firearm that you not going to use for defensive role or law enforcement, cheapo may be good enough. However, if you need a real firearm to depend on with your life, do your research and don't rely on poor advice. Just my 2 cents.View attachment 974649

What possible liability issues could you face by telling the truth?

BACKARDS. 556 in a 300, the 300 wont go into the breach of the 556 far enough to close the bolt.
the first 556 jams, but manages to eject the casing, #2 goes boom due to the plugged barrel.

Nope. The 300aac WILL load and FIRE in a 5.56 chamber. Bullet setback allows it to load.

Will destroy the bolt carrier, the mag, and usually, the upper receiver.

AN ODT member did it 2 or 3 years ago.

Nope. The 300aac WILL load and FIRE in a 5.56 chamber. Bullet setback allows it to load.

Will destroy the bolt carrier, the mag, and usually, the upper receiver.

AN ODT member did it 2 or 3 years ago.
I thin I have pics somewhere of a rifle (S&W) that came back to a shop in Macon where the owner fired "sub sonic ammo" in it. Destroyed it. 300 BO in a 5.56mm chambered rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom