• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheaper Than Dirt, Price Gouging Has A Consequence

Ridiculous. I have never and will never spend one thin dime at CTD but taking legal action? For 'gouging' a non essential? How is that going to stand up? Sounds like nothing more than political posturing by the AG to me. :tsk:
Having said that, if the feds want to declare guns and ammo as 'essential' items, well I'm all in. :thumb:

Ridiculous. I have never and will never spend one thin dime at CTD but taking legal action? For 'gouging' a non essential? How is that going to stand up? Sounds like nothing more than political posturing by the AG to me. :tsk:
Having said that, if the feds want to declare guns and ammo as 'essential' items, well I'm all in. :thumb:
If it is classified as essential, then the govt would be able to confiscate during a state of emergency, for the greater good and the children. :p

Hold on a second. When the shutdowns were happening, wasn't our side complaining that gun stores should be exempted and allowed to stay open, BECAUSE guns and ammo were "essential"?

We can't have it both ways. If they are essential one day because we want them exempted from executive orders and shutdowns, we can't then claim the next day that they are exempted from price gouging or consumer protection laws by virtue of being non-essential.

I feel like we need to be consistent here...

Back
Top Bottom