• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check this out!!! LaRue Complete Lowers!!!

The reply I received when I asked for an update.

"We are still processing and building these lower orders. Lower orders will sit in the "Lowers" or "Flagged" status until they ship. These are just pending statuses while they are being built. We will send you an email confirmation of shipment once the order has been shipped.

We had over 3500 of these lowers ordered and we are aiming to get all of them out hopefully by the end of October or shortly after into November.

We appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
Customer Service Team"

Ordered the big boy lower on 08/30, received at FFL yesterday. Took a while but absolutely love how this one shoots.
IMG_1063.jpg

I called them and spoke with someone. He said they still have a few hundred left to fill. They've run into supply chain issues as well as production issues. He said they're trying to get things wrapped up. He asked if I wanted to cancel and get a refund. Hell no! I waited this long I'm all in. I'm going to email them and see if I can wrangle some kind of discount code from them to help with the cost of one of their uppers.

I called them and spoke with someone. He said they still have a few hundred left to fill. They've run into supply chain issues as well as production issues. He said they're trying to get things wrapped up. He asked if I wanted to cancel and get a refund. Hell no! I waited this long I'm all in. I'm going to email them and see if I can wrangle some kind of discount code from them to help with the cost of one of their uppers.
Maybe ask for a LaRue upper to go on it……..and you’ll gladly pay $300 for it…..lol.

Back
Top Bottom