• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Checking interest of Long Range Shooting instruction

Interested in Such a Course?

• Yes

Votes: 80 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Just to add my .02. I, and everyone i currently shoot with, use the app. "Applied Ballistics". Its made by Brian Litz who is the Head balistician for Berger bullets. It can be as complicated as you would want it to be and has several unique features. The most notable is Litz' Custom drag Curves which eliminates the need for a second true after your round is 200meters into the subsonic range.

Yes I would be very interested. Always looking for any new tips. I reload my own 308 and regularly shoot 6-700 yards out of my sass setup but that's as far as I can get a poke. Everything I know is just from years and thousands of rounds of self taught shooting. I've always wanted to go to a long range shooting school. Good to see someone offering something close. I'm in. Heck I'll shoot with anyone who wants to shoot. Even if I'm the one teaching.

I'm interested as well. Do you think there's any use for bringing an AR50? I've got 308's and a Barrett in 338 Lapua, but I'd love to really learn some stuff on reaching out there further with the 50. Thank you for your service and this opportunity!

Back
Top Bottom