• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn

Yes, Layaway's are free.

25% down 90 days same as cash.

Rich

I just wanted to say, such a great place you've built. I come all the way from Marietta that's how good you guys are. Be awesome if NFA products had 6 months since it takes so long to even get stamp back. :D hahah

Unfortunately, NFA items are not eligible for layaway, during the wait.

They are available for layaway, under the same terms. Once it is paid for then the wait begins.

You are basically applying for approval of a specific serial number.

If your stamp came back before you paid for the can, ownership is yours, but the can is not paid for.

We would not be able to have your suppressor after the stamp comes back.

Rich

Unfortunately, NFA items are not eligible for layaway, during the wait.

They are available for layaway, under the same terms. Once it is paid for then the wait begins.

You are basically applying for approval of a specific serial number.

If your stamp came back before you paid for the can, ownership is yours, but the can is not paid for.

We would not be able to have your suppressor after the stamp comes back.

Rich

Well if its under the same terms, wouldn't the payment be satisfied way before the stamp comes back at the rate NFA is approving stuff and if customers don't pay it off, applications can always be withdrawal with your layaway penalty fee. I was just wondering because that would make it easier for people who wanted the high priced NFA items.

Well if its under the same terms, wouldn't the payment be satisfied way before the stamp comes back at the rate NFA is approving stuff and if customers don't pay it off, applications can always be withdrawal with your layaway penalty fee. I was just wondering because that would make it easier for people who wanted the high priced NFA items.

After talking with the NFA Branch, we will allow layaways during the wait.

Terms are as follows, 90 days to pay in full the suppressor. 25% down, and $200 tax paid upon filing date.

If not paid in off 90 days, deposit is forfeited. The Form 4 will be cancelled and $200 refunded, via NFA.

So, no more excuses, come on up and layaway your suppressor.

Rich

Terms are as follows, 90 days to pay in full the suppressor. 25% down, and $200 tax paid upon filing date.

If not paid in off 90 days, deposit is forfeited. The Form 4 will be cancelled and $200 refunded, via NFA.

Rich

HOLEE CHIT! Do you sell Silencerco?

Rich
Hey Rich,
Your site doesn't have Sig Sauer or Kimber's?????
I have been looking to trade my Benelli Montefeltro Super 90 20Ga. on this site for the following, perhaps you can help?
Sig Sauer 238-380TL .380
H&K H4 Gold anniversary .380
Beretta 86FS .380
Kimber Micro CDP .380

Back
Top Bottom