• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee gun and pawn.

Well said. I can't understand it. I won't elaborate on how, but two weeks ago I walked out of my lgs with a brand new gen5 G19 for under $500 all in. And this was not hard to find or accomplish....anyone can do the same thing if they'll put even the tiniest amount of thought or effort into it. I spoke to Glock the same day about how they have drastically ramped up production. If people will stop acting crazy for a couple of months, there would be plenty of weapons and ammo on the selves. Stop paying $600+ for used G19s people!!!

That’s the key to some people they value their time more than the premium they are currently paying that’s the reason why prices increase during the panics. Sure you can find guns and ammo at normal prices but you’ll have to put in time and effort. I sold a Glock 19 Gen 4 for $1000 on gunbroker as a dealer during sandy hook. I had it listed for a penny auction and that’s what it was bid up to. Don’t worry the people paying the high prices can afford it.

more people now want guns, with the same amount of supply. Just sell everything and buy more later when the panic goes. Whenever the riots stop, covid goes away after the suckers take the mark of the beast. Which will literally be the end times.
Whatever the price I’m staying locked n loaded. It’s a priceless when I’m stocked up like Rambo and the wolves see I’m no sheep and go elsewhere.

1D63E48B-9039-4AFB-BF17-6754434D1EE7.gif

Back
Top Bottom