• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHICAGO: 22 Murders in 11 Days

Years ago I went to Polygraph school in Chicago. My 1st night in town 3 guys thought I looked like a likely target for a robbery as I came out of a conveinance store. As fate would have it if you happen to be an out of State Law enforcement officer there on offical business you are allowed to carry a concealed weapon. Had that not have been the case I would have been one more statistic in a sorry ass state that has always been opposed to concealed carry.

What does this mean?

The headline says teen killed on porch.When they interview people its always the same ****,he was a good boy,when 9 out of 10 are dealing dope on the porch and got their ass blowed away,but he was a good boy.I call BS

The headline says teen killed on porch.When they interview people its always the same ****,he was a good boy,when 9 out of 10 are dealing dope on the porch and got their ass blowed away,but he was a good boy.I call BS

D*** right! My 14 y.o. wouldn't be out after midnight, not in a town like that

Yeah, get with it. You have to learn to spot their passive agressive, cowardly racist remarks. Biker is great at it, plenty of practice at cowardly racism it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom