• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CHICAGO: 22 Murders in 11 Days

The headline says teen killed on porch.When they interview people its always the same ****,he was a good boy,when 9 out of 10 are dealing dope on the porch and got their ass blowed away,but he was a good boy.I call BS

Yeah, get with it. You have to learn to spot their passive agressive, cowardly racist remarks. Biker is great at it, plenty of practice at cowardly racism it seems.

i fail to see the racism......but i would have to agree, you do hear that "He was a good boy" song a lot

Yeah he references stuff and gets away with it.I call it as I see it and gets deleted.He's always interjecting race in threads.****in liberal

Yeah, get with it. You have to learn to spot their passive agressive, cowardly racist remarks. Biker is great at it, plenty of practice at cowardly racism it seems.

To speak on a subject you must first know about it, so are you speaking from experience or
are you just regurgitating bull**** you have heard elsewhere?

Heres a thought, Stop being an asshole everytime you dont agree with someone.
-
Added note: Next time try not to string so many adjectives it dosent make you sound witty or insiteful.

He's an asshole,will always be an asshole and there will never be any change on his Liberal agenda.Speak about things you know not what you think you know

I have often wondered why they dont overload Chicago with cameras..

Seems like it would slow down some of the violence if they thought there is a greater chance of being identified.

To speak on a subject you must first know about it, so are you speaking from experience or
are you just regurgitating bull**** you have heard elsewhere?

Heres a thought, Stop being an asshole everytime you dont agree with someone.
-
Added note: Next time try not to string so many adjectives it dosent make you sound witty or insiteful.
Really? Do you think Anne Frank was actually a Nazi? Your "logic" is incredible. LOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom