• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chris Kyle "The Legend"

Continuing the lawsuit after Chris's death was a real classy move

This was my thought too.
Now as for the part about knocking out Ventura, wasn't it mentioned in the book that there were several at the table of the bar. I am sure that some others saw what happened. No one ever refuted that it didn't take place.

This was my thought too.
Now as for the part about knocking out Ventura, wasn't it mentioned in the book that there were several at the table of the bar. I am sure that some others saw what happened. No one ever refuted that it didn't take place.
I think they respect the code of honor and will not speak out against either fellow seal member

kyle lied.
image.jpg

Dude your compassion has no end...$200000 after attorney's fees probably means she owes a few million. As a wife of a real life hero she deserves better.

Totally agree.... +1 here

His kids future and not having a dad. Not around to support his family. Pay their mortgage, send his kids to college. Don't get me wrong, it seems that his wife will probably make out good in the future from this movie and it seems that Jesse claimed all his money would come from an insurance company and not her, but who are we to say how much is ok?

Also, about all Lying statements. It's easy to say someone lied when you have no proof, but impossible to say that someone didn't when again you have no proof... If you have proof. I would actually read it, Because if it's true, I'd like to know, but just a statement " he lied".... Helps nobody. I do think however that if he did lie, there would be a lot of proof. All I see from the Jesse situation is that Jesse is no longer allowed at any seal function. They didn't seem to side with him....

kyle lied.

Where you there? Did you hear the testimony? If not, I'd be careful about calling him a liar. Honestly, who cares? What I believe is that some sort of altercation took place. It was a minor anecdote in the book and I highly doubt that anyone, bought that book for the sole purpose of reading that story. To think that Kyle profited in any meaningful way because of a rumored altercation with a washed up, conspiracy theorist nut job who happened to win a Governors seat is laughable. Needless to say, he wasn't present for the trial to defend himself and the witnesses live by a code of secrecy. Bottom line is that JV is a piece of crap who sued the Kyle estate for profit. There's no honor in what he did. Whether he won or not, doesn't make what he did right.

Last edited:
Where you there?

It doesnt matter... all the guys in the thread blastin' Corey and Erika from Range Time weren't there either and they claim he lied. And what's even more frustrating is Corey apologized if anything he's ever said may have misled people to believe that he served. So now an apology isn't enough?

For me, I'm not one to cast stones. I'm not without sin by any means and people are mistake prone.

Did Kyle lie about Ventura? I don't know. I wasn't there and every story has 3 sides to it. In this case, Kyle's side, Ventura's side and the truth. A man's pride and ego will distort the truth at times, even when they believe their account is exactly the way it happened. I don't know what happened and honestly I dont give a ****. What I do know is Chris Kyle is a ****ing American ******n Hero that took out 255 (160 confirmed) ****in' Taliban mother****ers and for that, Kyle is a ****in' hero.

Let the dead lie in peace. RIP Chris Kyle.

proven in court. sorry. his book wasn't selling til he added ventura to the mix. and supposedly the procedes were supposed to go to a veteran charity. well of the 30 MILLION his book made, 2% actually did. the publishers ins. covered court costs. so i'm sure his widow is just fine. absolutely the man was a hero. but wrong is wrong. and it sux even more that it even involved a clown like verntura, but it did. sad

Back
Top Bottom