Christmas Flippers

I understand supply and demand, but I am happy to hear @medium187mph is doing better with his sweet kids. There are kids out there with barely anything. Case in point, the baby we tried to adopt last year didn't make it into our home. His "parents" are living off ONE paycheck and trying to survive with 5 kids. So, no he will not be getting a expensive "sought out" item. He will be lucky to get food in his mouth. I love when I met respectable children with good parents raising them. Sorry, rant over.

Agreed. It seems @medium187mph has done an OUTSTANDING job raising his little ones. I have 4 children and my wife is a stay at home mother. I work my butt off at part times in order to get the money saved up to make sure the kids have extra. But I really have to watch myself and make sure I stick to a strict budget. But I was able to put enough cash aside to get the kids a good Christmas. I just hate it that I will not be able to get the girls these. They really wanted them. But they will be okay, they are not spoiled by any means.

Agreed. It seems @medium187mph has done an OUTSTANDING job raising his little ones. I have 4 children and my wife is a stay at home mother. I work my butt off at part times in order to get the money saved up to make sure the kids have extra. But I really have to watch myself and make sure I stick to a strict budget. But I was able to put enough cash aside to get the kids a good Christmas. I just hate it that I will not be able to get the girls these. They really wanted them. But they will be okay, they are not spoiled by any means.

The day after Christmas those dang things will be all over the shelfs.....figure out some cool excuse. ;)

Blame it on Santa's elves or those dang elfs on the shelf. lol.

The day after Christmas those dang things will be all over the shelfs.....figure out some cool excuse. ;)

Blame it on Santa's elves or those dang elfs on the shelf. lol.

We have explained it to them, told them we could not get a hold of one and santa was having a hard time making enough. The thing is, each kid will walk away with over $100 from my family, they can get one then.

I LOVE that your kids are this way!!

Oh believe me we've been on all sides of this thing over the years. We had to shut down the possibility of a particular gift one year because she lost her mind over it. :lol:
By the Grace of God I have pretty good kids and I pray His Grace restrains them from all kinds of stuff, bad attitudes and horrible decisions that I got myself into coming up.

I do have a daughter that is dying for one as well but she's 9 so it's easier. I just showed her what was happening on EBay and she said "that's dumb, we can just find a cheap one after Christmas once the stores have bought to many".

Go ahead tell the rest of the story! She has gotten really sweet since you smacked her in the head with that yak paddle, last CHRISTmas...:becky:

Go ahead tell the rest of the story! She has gotten really sweet since you smacked her in the head with that yak paddle, last CHRISTmas...:becky:

Lol wrong daughter and she wishes it was just the paddle. It was the whole yak. I've told her there aren't many kids around that can say there dad hit them in the head with a kayak. She should feel special.

Back
Top Bottom