• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi, what day does Christmas fall on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1699713505059.jpg

I like the show your cat pictures forum. Dog pictures forum is good too. Of course if you do not have a pet you probably would not like them. I am relaxed and calm in my old age.
no animals in my house...except me...those threads offer nothing....I don't like your cat....AND I don't need to see your dog in the home depot/publix/walmart/shopping mall/gas station....is it not possible for your animal to stay at your home for a couple hours when you visit these stores???? simply amazing....NOBODY wants to be bothered with your "precious" animal

no animals in my house...except me...those threads offer nothing....I don't like your cat....AND I don't need to see your dog in the home depot/publix/walmart/shopping mall/gas station....is it not possible for your animal to stay at your home for a couple hours when you visit these stores???? simply amazing....NOBODY wants to be bothered with your "precious" animal
Prick… Who doesn't like ***** 🐈…?

I did not say I had a cat or dog. I do not have any animals, just replying to the original question about threads.

Lighten up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom