• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi, what day does Christmas fall on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we use to have a lot of fun on this site.
1700015283931.jpeg

no animals in my house...except me...those threads offer nothing....I don't like your cat....AND I don't need to see your dog in the home depot/publix/walmart/shopping mall/gas station....is it not possible for your animal to stay at your home for a couple hours when you visit these stores???? simply amazing....NOBODY wants to be bothered with your "precious" animal
I love the animal threads and I love seeing dogs out and about in public. Probably because I'm not a miserable prick that thinks the world revolves around them.

I love the animal threads and I love seeing dogs out and about in public. Probably because I'm not a miserable prick that thinks the world revolves around them.

if you don’t like dogs, and you do not like dog hair, stay away! from my house!

if you don’t like dogs, and you do not like dog hair, stay away! from my house!
I love dogs. My Am Staff passed and one of my four best friends in life " all brothers " let's me keep Neko. Big Am Staff. Over a 100 lbs. Most gentle thing ever. I love this dog like a family member. He listens to me better than his owner. LOL that's a full size couch and he's almost the length of the whole thing.

IMG_20230621_195603410.jpg
IMG_20230622_142810069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom