• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi, what day does Christmas fall on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate hate anyone. I am in a good mood all the time as far as chronic pain will allow me to be. I never get mad. I can't remember the last time I was angry. However, if I ever see someone mistreating an animal then I dare don't think of what I would do. I think God keeps me from seeing that in order to keep me from big trouble.

while it is true that I replied to your post, I did not comment on anything else...please do not allow me to offend you....not my intention.....nope....no reason to "lighten up" no "lighten" up needed...
Sounds like you need to light up a big fatty! Believe me you’ll feel better!

This is now a post pics or your animals thread.

PXL_20231110_211112143.jpg

Well.....because I do not choose to be around dogs when shopping, I now become the most vile creature on earth...AND because of my statement, that now infers that I want to kill your beloved animal......I find it funny how closed-minded we all can be....If I have an opinion, that differs from yours on a gun....no big deal....BUT if it's a differing opinion about a dog, then I'm a _______________ fill in the blank.....interesting....open minded, able to understand different opinions...not so much here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom