• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Church it up…

Got it on trade, but it's not what I want. Why the heck did you trade for then?

Uhh thats understandable. You read about, watch the reviews, read forum posts, and I think you build it up in your head that its awesome, then you get it and it doesnt meet your expectations. I did that with a NF ATACR. I put it on a rifle and it completely overwhelmed it with its size.

Exactly.

I am being constantly amazed here, Fakebook, CL, - someone sets a price, and it's like it's the 11th commandment, ordained by Almighty God.

Anything less than that is affront to their fundamental being.
Right! Me myself, I am always high! (Lol)
But can always be Negotiate , more sometimes than others! Many times sell for exactly what I have in it. But it always up to be discussed! Merry Christmas

Dkhd: Hey, you bought that 3 months ago here on the ODT for $X00 and now you are trying to sell it for $X75?!?!?

Me: Yes I did.

Dkhd: What a scammer you are, trying to make money off of your fellow ODT members.

Me: I had a gunsmith do work on it while in my possession- trigger job, polished the barrel ramp and new custom grips to the tune of $240. Isn't that worth the extra dollars I am asking, even though I am still taking a loss?

Dkhd: You are still screwing everyone. I can find that gun online in Tacoma, WA, for $25 less then what you are asking. What a ripoff you are!

Me: (Silence)

Dkhd: Waaahhhhh!!!!!....as they are sending 10 different online links for sale of this same gun from all over the country.

Dkhd: Hey, you bought that 3 months ago here on the ODT for $X00 and now you are trying to sell it for $X75?!?!?

Me: Yes I did.

Dkhd: What a scammer you are, trying to make money off of your fellow ODT members.

Me: I had a gunsmith do work on it while in my possession- trigger job, polished the barrel ramp and new custom grips to the tune of $240. Isn't that worth the extra dollars I am asking, even though I am still taking a loss?

Dkhd: You are still screwing everyone. I can find that gun online in Tacoma, WA, for $25 less then what you are asking. What a ripoff you are!

Me: (Silence)

Dkhd: Waaahhhhh!!!!!....as they are sending 10 different online links for sale of this same gun from all over the country.

"Dkhd" makes me laugh. Love it

Uhh thats understandable. You read about, watch the reviews, read forum posts, and I think you build it up in your head that its awesome, then you get it and it doesnt meet your expectations. I did that with a NF ATACR. I put it on a rifle and it completely overwhelmed it with its size.
I'm just weird. I never go into a trade or purchase unless I'm 100% sure it's what I want.

Back
Top Bottom