• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Citadel 1911 9mm $329.99 at Academy Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called the 1 888 number and they found one at the Hiram store...It was the last one they had' it was the display model, and was scuffed up a little. I conned manager into taking a little more off, and I walked out the door at $327. I oiled it up and lightly polished it with 0000 steel wool and got every mark off of it. I can see a ramp polish, and some minor throat work are needed right off the bat. Feels nice and tight, and is supposed to be Armscors step up from the RIA...We'll see how she shoots.

I called last week and the Hiram store had 4 in stock...great score on your part!

You're in for a treat!

Not sure I needed to see this. Nearest academy is 1 hr away but will be headed north in a few day. May see if I can find one
along the way.

I tried a few stores, all sold out. Anyone selling or trading theirs, or any 1911 in 9mm? They won't do rain checks

I called the 1 888 number and they found one at the Hiram store...It was the last one they had' it was the display model, and was scuffed up a little. I conned manager into taking a little more off, and I walked out the door at $327. I oiled it up and lightly polished it with 0000 steel wool and got every mark off of it. I can see a ramp polish, and some minor throat work are needed right off the bat. Feels nice and tight, and is supposed to be Armscors step up from the RIA...We'll see how she shoots.

After three calls to corporate and two trips to the new Cartersville store, scored the last one that was "lost" in the gun room. Thanks for the heads up everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom