• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Class III Dealers in the Augusta Area

Not for anything NFA-related.
I have dealt with Frank's firearms several times in the past and he always treats me well.
Friedman's, generally speaking, has ridiculously high prices. However, Brett (formerly of ACE/Culpepper Outdoors) recently started working there, I BELIEVE in some sort of managerial fashion. Rumor says that he was going to try to make their pricing a bit more competitive. I have not been in there to see him since he started there (approximately 2-3 weeks ago). So a lot of this is rumor and speculation. I know that they just purchased the inventory from Ponderosa Trading Company as well.

Not for anything NFA-related.
I have dealt with Frank's firearms several times in the past and he always treats me well.
Friedman's, generally speaking, has ridiculously high prices. However, Brett (formerly of ACE/Culpepper Outdoors) recently started working there, I BELIEVE in some sort of managerial fashion. Rumor says that he was going to try to make their pricing a bit more competitive. I have not been in there to see him since he started there (approximately 2-3 weeks ago). So a lot of this is rumor and speculation. I know that they just purchased the inventory from Ponderosa Trading Company as well.

Last time I went into Freidman's I asked if they had a Mossberg 930spx...guy looked at me like I was retarded and asked me what tht was. I have not been back sense. Maybe I will give them another try

Last time I went into Freidman's I asked if they had a Mossberg 930spx...guy looked at me like I was retarded and asked me what tht was. I have not been back sense. Maybe I will give them another try

Yeah, I think and hope that Brett will create a better environment over there.

What is it you are looking for? I use Load Up Ammunition for most of my purchases. The are formerly Blankenship Custom Firearms, but changed names and management about 6 months ago. David McCoy runs the front end of the shop now. Very customer oriented. He will take care of you for sure! tel: 706-910-5134

What is it you are looking for? I use Load Up Ammunition for most of my purchases. The are formerly Blankenship Custom Firearms, but changed names and management about 6 months ago. David McCoy runs the front end of the shop now. Very customer oriented. He will take care of you for sure! tel: 706-910-5134

He's got 2 Daniel Defense MK18s in stock for what's it worth...

Back
Top Bottom