Class III transfers

I'll take more. ;)

Considering that you've got to store it for 9 months and make sure that nothing happens to it during that time. And it's your butt on the line if the alphabet agency comes for an inspection while you've got something. I always thought that even a 100 on a 15k machine gun was cheap.....but others feel that 100 is expensive. 100 is nothing if you just dropped 15k on something. And if someone is using you to transfer a can that they bought elsewhere for 100 less than what you sell it at ..... suppressor market is so cut throat it's not even funny any more.

I'm working on cans at this very moment...

User serviceable, locally made, competitively priced as well.

Last edited:
That's too cheap

That's what my dealer charges. That and he is very professional and helpful are why I've used him for all my class 3 stuff.
$100 isnt much on a $20000 m16 but would be a lot on a suppressor or an AOW. If your guy charges $100 I would suggest you find someone else. a lot of people do class 3 transfers for $50 or $75.

yea, $100 on a $500 silencer....not a good plan

But how much would it be to buy that silencer from the dealer and shorten the wait time, no form 3 transfer, or form 4 to a dealer from out of state? If the deer can sell you that same silencer for 575 would you buy it from him?

There are trade offs everywhere. And whether he is holding your $500 can out $15k machine gun don't you want to be treated the same and have just as much protection on your investment as the other guy?

Back
Top Bottom