"CLIPS" vs "MAGAZINES"

Who cares? If bad grammar and misuse of the English language were looked at closely here, most would be at the "sixth grade level". Just say it is "where the bullets go". It is a beautiful day, think I will go hug my goat!

While I'm glad to see that new members have a brain, I would like to point out one thing. While it originally sounded cool to show that you were an educated gun nut by starting this thread, please understand senior members have seen this topic come up more times than your posy count at this point. The same consensus is always formed... It doesn't matter. I know what they're talking about, but someone making an add that says gats n clips ain't the type I'm going to buy a gun from. Now, if they seem fairly educated but they call it a clip, oh well, its America.

While I'm glad to see that new members have a brain, I would like to point out one thing. While it originally sounded cool to show that you were an educated gun nut by starting this thread, please understand senior members have seen this topic come up more times than your posy count at this point. The same consensus is always formed... It doesn't matter. I know what they're talking about, but someone making an add that says gats n clips ain't the type I'm going to buy a gun from. Now, if they seem fairly educated but they call it a clip, oh well, its America.

I will buy a well priced gun from any dumbass, however.

Yes... Nobody likes the "Red Pen Police" :D

The word "Yes" is a sentence in and of itself. The second sentence, "Nobody likes the "Red Pen "Police"" should have been preceded by a single period or exclamation point. The case could be made that a semicolon would also be acceptable but I think we all know how that argument always ends.

I feel the same way about dry firing drill threads........

The word "Yes" is a sentence in and of itself. The second sentence, "Nobody likes the "Red Pen "Police"" should have been preceded by a single period or exclamation point. The case could be made that a semicolon would also be acceptable but I think we all know how that argument always ends.

See...lol, good one Skippy!

Back
Top Bottom