"CLIPS" vs "MAGAZINES"

Here:

i27.photobucket.com_albums_c154_95CobraR_mags_clips.jpg

And don't get me started on "stocks" and "grips". :D

You would have to use "foreign" calibers to demonstrate this:D

Why is it all bathroom cleaners that remove mold and mildew say use in a well ventalated arera ?
If it was well ventalated there would not be any mold or mildew ??
Better question, why do they have pics of little black men falling on all my ladders at work? some racist ****, its like saying "if you're black, get the **** off me!!"
3.bp.blogspot.com__yrDVBjhnk5k_TOn9ssBNs_I_AAAAAAAABxg_4y4jKk_f8fc2137da15f667273ae4a61e1dcc85.jpg

To prove its racist, it shows the white Guy doing the right thing..

wernerparts.com_images_warning_extension.jpg

Better question, why do they have pics of little black men falling on all my ladders at work? some racist ****, its like saying "if you're black, get the **** off me!!"
3.bp.blogspot.com__yrDVBjhnk5k_TOn9ssBNs_I_AAAAAAAABxg_4y4jKk_f8fc2137da15f667273ae4a61e1dcc85.jpg

Looks yellow to me.....lol

That was just retarded

I know that Im a relative newbie, but it really bothers me when I read a classified and the sellers advertise their firearms coming with "clips." A clip, if I am correct, is a strip that rounds are loaded on to allow for easier insertion into an internal magazine or a detachable box magazine. For instance, a Mosin Nagant user would use clips to insert the rounds into the internal magazine of the rifle. A magazine is a detachable or internal receptacle and holder for ammunition awaiting firing...

I am sure that most users advertising their firearms for sale do not mean that their M&P 45 will come with small metal strips used to insert the rounds, but instead are meaning that their firearm will come with 2 or 3 detachable box MAGAZINES...

It seems like a small thing to be sure, but everytime I read someone advertising clips rather than magazines (or even mags) I end up thinking that the seller has just betrayed their lack of knowledge about firearms in general, casting doubt upon the entire advertisement and possible sale...

Am I being too nitpicky? Or do we need to use the right terms when we are selling something as important as firearms...you wouldnt refer to a car's doors as wings when advertising it for sale, would you?

This whole posting was a waste of time!! Get over yourself!

Back
Top Bottom