• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

closed

WOW . Never seen so many issues with a glock. I have herd they will FTE it you shoot with a limp wrist.

But to answer the question it was a T.C Venture

Last edited:
Walther G22 - loved shooting it and was accurate but a complete pain in the A to clean, which was required to keep it reliable. So bad in fact it was the reason I sold it

I must be really lucky. I hear a lot threads on various forums about reliablity problems with guns. Ive owned everything from Hi-points, taurus, glocks, high end and low end 1911s. Never have had any issues. Every gun I have owned has performed flawlessly. Maybe a couple F2E/F2F issues in all over many years and many firearms.

Kimber tactical pro 2. Spent cases to the forehead, slide didn't go into full battery. All those problems even with 700 rounds through it. Completely unacceptable for a pistol costing a grand.

Should have bought a Springfield. But its ok. I'm a Glock guy now. Never ever had an issue with a Glock.

Wait.... I take it back. I had a Tec-9 once upon a time that would not fire more then 5 rounds in a row, and that was when it was clean. When it got dirty Id be lucky if it fired at all. Junk!!! Sorry about my flawless spiel.