• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C'Mon Man

This is 'murica! We should all believe in, and subscribe to personal freedoms!
I figure if I want to list a stock glock with just a few less than 5000 rounds through it at 1.75X msrp, that's my choice....if I want to list a franken-build anderson ar with $72 worth of wish.junk accessories for $2450, that's my choice.....
but choices sometimes come with consequences, and firmly believing in personal freedoms, I'd just have to accept the well deserved roasting and heckling that my ridiculous pricing choices generated.

It's kind of a shame that we only get a portion of the freedoms listed above.

Ammo seems like alot of people selling ammo on here for some crazy high price too

I buy ammo from a local home based ffl for less than the offerings on ODT. Usually less then on-line after tax and shipping. Added bonus I don't have the headache dealing with the Somali pirates working for FedEx, UPS, and USPS.

1520209390417.jpeg

Make me an offer I might refuse.

I buy ammo from a local home based ffl for less than the offerings on ODT. Usually less then on-line after tax and shipping. Added bonus I don't have the headache dealing with the Somali pirates working for FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
What I don't load I get Ammo Depot They use UPS I no my delivery by first name so it's not to bad

I get the whole, their stuff, their rules, their price thing. But I have not bought something from ODT in years. I can get it cheaper at the LGS in Macon. Same with sailing my stuff, I can get close to what I want for it without the haggle, and having to drive 2 hours to meet.

Back
Top Bottom