• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP closer to getting 1911s! Cross your fingers!

MILSURP Collector

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Airborne Ranger
291   0
Reaction score

Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)
16 hrs ·
An update on the 1911’s…IT HAS PASSED THE SENATE!
The legislation has passed both the House and Senate. It will now head to the President’s desk for signature. If signed, we will meet with Army to develop procedures. All of this will take time. We have no further information. When information becomes available we will communicate with our customers.
Thank you,...
Mark Johnson
Chief Operating Officer

Will look forward to a road trip, but he will never sign it.

No way in HELL this president will ever sign that.
He will probably wave it on camera and make a statement as how this is another example of the steady stream of guns on our streets, etc.. You know, to combat gun violence.

No way in HELL this president will ever sign that.
He will probably wave it on camera and make a statement as how this is another example of the steady stream of guns on our streets, etc.. You know, to combat gun violence.

This is attached to the NDAA. This deal is as good as done. No way in hell he's dumb enough to refuse to sign the NDAA over old Army pistols that even comply with NY State law.

Also in that bill: $600 million to Syrian rebels, $300 million to Ukrainian rebels.

https://www.rt.com/usa/318054-ndaa-syria-isis-ukraine/

And: "The Senate passed the NDAA on Wednesday with a veto-proof majority."

Bi-partisan support.

This is attached to the NDAA. This deal is as good as done. No way in hell he's dumb enough to refuse to sign the NDAA over old Army pistols that even comply with NY State law.

Also in that bill: $600 million to Syrian rebels, $300 million to Ukrainian rebels.

https://www.rt.com/usa/318054-ndaa-syria-isis-ukraine/

And: "The Senate passed the NDAA on Wednesday with a veto-proof majority."

Bi-partisan support.

We will see.
I hope it passes but I seriously doubt it will. There is NO WAY this guy will sign a bill to bring in more firearms. Especially with the latest school shootings. It's just not going to happen.

I hope I am wrong! But I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom