• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP is selling Service grade M1 Garands

Anyone want to make a run out there one day this week or next? Would love to go pick one out with one of you guys who knows how to pick one out. I just had a baby so I couldn't make a day of it and go to the range like I would like to do. But I could make an early morning run out there and come back around lunch. I'll drive 10thmountain 10thmountain ? MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector ?

I may run over on Friday but have to get my son an ID card at Dobbins so not sure when I'll get there. PM Me and I'll call you if I go, but if you get in line before the door opens 8am Central/9am Eastern and tell the people in line you are looking for your first Garand someone will gladly give you a hand. I helped a newbie last Thursday.

If Mike is behind the counter he'll gladly help too.

I may run over on Friday but have to get my son an ID card at Dobbins so not sure when I'll get there. PM Me and I'll call you if I go, but if you get in line before the door opens 8am Central/9am Eastern and tell the people in line you are looking for your first Garand someone will gladly give you a hand. I helped a newbie last Thursday.

If Mike is behind the counter he'll gladly help too.
Sounds good! PM incoming

Anyone want to make a run out there one day this week or next? Would love to go pick one out with one of you guys who knows how to pick one out. I just had a baby so I couldn't make a day of it and go to the range like I would like to do. But I could make an early morning run out there and come back around lunch. I'll drive 10thmountain 10thmountain ? MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector ?
I am scheduled to be @ the cmp October 1. We have a meet and greet scheduled! I may have to stop by the store. Never know.

I once saw a post about a cheap shooting group to join so that you are eligible to buy one from CMP? Suggestions

Back
Top Bottom