• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP is selling Service grade M1 Garands

Can you order one to have it shipped to an ffl without being a cmp member?

No, you have to join.

You can buy one direct from the CMP Talladega shop (I have no idea if they have them in stock nor do I know their prices) but then you will also have to pay AL sales tax.

If you join CMP they will ship it to your front door!

Last trip for me I bought an Anschutz 54, a Mossberg 44US, a 30/40 Krag, an Eddystone Model of 1917, and a bunch of ammunition. I had it all shipped as it was much cheaper than paying the tax.

I was under the impression you could buy only one rifle per visit but the old-timers in line at 3:30 a.m. informed me that you can buy one of any model per trip. I melted a CC card, LOL.

Last trip for me I bought an Anschutz 54, a Mossberg 44US, a 30/40 Krag, an Eddystone Model of 1917, and a bunch of ammunition. I had it all shipped as it was much cheaper than paying the tax.

I was under the impression you could buy only one rifle per visit but the old-timers in line at 3:30 a.m. informed me that you can buy one of any model per trip. I melted a CC card, LOL.

I didn't know they had Anschutz there.

So you can go and pick out a couple in person to have shipped?

That's what I did with my first one. The girl behind the counter even suggested it because AL has a high sales tax. I almost jumped over the counter and hugged her.

Back
Top Bottom