• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP is selling Service grade M1 Garands

Last trip for me I bought an Anschutz 54, a Mossberg 44US, a 30/40 Krag, an Eddystone Model of 1917, and a bunch of ammunition. I had it all shipped as it was much cheaper than paying the tax.

I was under the impression you could buy only one rifle per visit but the old-timers in line at 3:30 a.m. informed me that you can buy one of any model per trip. I melted a CC card, LOL.

Lol

So you can only buy one per person per day correct?

They have limited 1 Service Grade per person per day starting this month because they have not had them in the store since February.

They don't want one person buying all 12 out on the racks.

You used to be able to buy all 12 annual limit n one trip if you wanted to and some people have.

I'm sure if you want to buy a few expensive M1C or M1D sniper rifles they would let you.

Yup, Get a Service Grade now, while you can. I completely agree.

Attachments

• edited_IMG_5960.jpg
    edited_IMG_5960.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5929.JPG
    IMG_5929.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 39
Don't be disappointed if you show up to the store or mail order one and it comes in a new CMP stock. It seems over half in the store are in new wood.

You can always look for a USGI stock down the road.

What other rifles do they have? M1 carbine?

Nope, they had a Carbine release in February. 2,000 carbines and like 8,000 orders flooded in.

They had 40 in store and over 100 people in line!

No word of any more but you never know.

Rumor has it they have some bolt actions they may sell later, probably 1903s, 1903a3s like they did in 2014.

Nope, they had a Carbine release in February. 2,000 carbines and like 8,000 orders flooded in.

They had 40 in store and over 100 people in line!

No word of any more but you never know.

Rumor has it they have some bolt actions they may sell later, probably 1903s, 1903a3s like they did in 2014.

That would be cool!

Back
Top Bottom