• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Talladega

I use the stadia lines in my reticle on the North, South, East, and West portions of the target and hope it's centered.

Can't wait to try my hand at the unknown distance range.
Not a fan of the "hope its centered" approach. Especially during load development or rimfire lot testing. But yes, that's pretty much the gist of it

Maybe they have updated targets then. Haven't been since 2018. Last I was there it was a a black circle on a white backer and thats all ya got. Had to use the stadia to guesstimate the center of the black. I ran a Kahles, ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 ran a gen 2 razor and rhe other guy i was with had an ATACR so I know it wasn't a glass issue. Once the ukd range is open I'll have to make a trip again.

Maybe they have updated targets then. Haven't been since 2018. Last I was there it was a a black circle on a white backer and thats all ya got. Had to use the stadia to guesstimate the center of the black. I ran a Kahles, ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 ran a gen 2 razor and rhe other guy i was with had an ATACR so I know it wasn't a glass issue. Once the ukd range is open I'll have to make a trip again.
The Ukd was open when I was there yesterday. I wanted to go have a look but I don't have enough data on my gun to make any type of a guesstimate on shooting at known distance. Next trip I'm planning on building something I can use.

The Ukd was open when I was there yesterday. I wanted to go have a look but I don't have enough data on my gun to make any type of a guesstimate on shooting at known distance. Next trip I'm planning on building something I can use.
With a rangefinder all distance is known distance. Lol

Back
Top Bottom