• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

Yeah Armslist is a weird sketchy website. Odds are though this is probably some old guy selling it and doesn't realize or doesn't care what the current value is. I remember talking with Russell over at RPB Industries and he told me a year or so ago a old guy called him asking if he'd give him $500 bucks for his full auto mac-11. Russell steered him in the right direction and got him an immediate buyer for $5k. Point is there are old timers out there though still who don't realize/care what the current value of these guns are. Hope the deal works out and you find a good deal!
Russell is a great guy.

Yeah it is. Russell is the only guy around now and he owns it. Just a small unmarked shop up in Tucker, GA. He has a website. Doesn't sell gun or anything just has Mac-10/11 parts that I he sells to big companies. Good luck getting him on the phone though I've had issues getting in touch with him recently.
That's pretty cool. Glad there's still a parts source . A few years ago I went looking for an Encom pistol which was also a Georgia gun company. But they didn't last long. It was a Tec 9 looking pistol in 9mm or 45ACP. The 45 version used grease gun mags. But they are few and far between these days. I found an address for whoever was left owning the name or company in Avondale Estates. But I got no response from them.

I don’t get the allure of macs. I guess too compact for me.
the allure is strictly that it is cheaper than the Uzi that I really want ....

plus you get a shoulder workout from the unecessary weight and in an ammo out situation it can be use as a battle maul of sorts.

That's pretty cool. Glad there's still a parts source . A few years ago I went looking for an Encom pistol which was also a Georgia gun company. But they didn't last long. It was a Tec 9 looking pistol in 9mm or 45ACP. The 45 version used grease gun mags. But they are few and far between these days. I found an address for whoever was left owning the name or company in Avondale Estates. But I got no response from them.
Wow I've never even heard of the Encom pistol. I'll have to research that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom