• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

Are any more full auto still up for sell? #somebody
you just used the pound sign to try and get ODTers' attention in a derpy trendy millienial social media fashion

you will notice i called this (#) a pound sign; thats because here it is a pound sign as hashtags do not exist here, mostly because this forum is for adults (and grown children with a shell shocked sense of morality such as myself).

this will not award you allies nor favors. this is a dead thread, keep it moving

you just used the pound sign to try and get ODTers' attention in a derpy trendy millienial social media fashion

you will notice i called this (#) a pound sign; thats because here it is a pound sign as hashtags do not exist here, mostly because this forum is for adults (and grown children with a shell shocked sense of morality such as myself).

this will not award you allies nor favors. this is a dead thread, keep it moving
Im confused by this guy he understands the millennial phenomenon of hashtags but has absolutely no knowledge on how a forum or really how the internet functions. Like a old man who's never touched a computer. It is very disturbing to read.

Im confused by this guy he understands the millennial phenomenon of hashtags but has absolutely no knowledge on how a forum or really how the internet functions. Like a old man who's never touched a computer. It is very disturbing to read.
a salient observation

perhaps we have come across some sort of hybrid lol

Back
Top Bottom