• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

Which sadly means nothing will be done. That's a "civil matter" as they'd put it.

It would be, if there was one for sale for that price. A&S has a Tenko adapter for the M10 which allows you to use any AR upper. So a shrike upper could be used.

I've got a RPD parts kit laying around I'm tempted to use for a one off upper for a mac, but take some different routes than the previously banned uppers.
Happen to have an rpd receiver lying around???

Well damn. A postie won’t do me any good. I’m gonna have to call DSA and see if I can get them to come off a S.A. receiver but last I checked they were gripping them tight

How much does a complete RPD build run?

A DSA rifle (semi) used to be about $2400. They pulled them all from production. I can say this though, from the ones I've built. I wouldn't do it for less than a grand in labor. And I'd only build from a factory barrel. DSA's QC on their barrels were terrible. Their receivers were ok though.

A DSA rifle (semi) used to be about $2400. They pulled them all from production. I can say this though, from the ones I've built. I wouldn't do it for less than a grand in labor. And I'd only build from a factory barrel. DSA's QC on their barrels were terrible. Their receivers were ok though.
Do you do parts kits builds for customers?

Back
Top Bottom