• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobray Mac-11 full auto for $4,600

you know if yall could set up a sting on the guy it would really shine a good light on the private law abiding gun owners. If you could ever get a news station to take the story.

you know if yall could set up a sting on the guy it would really shine a good light on the private law abiding gun owners. If you could ever get a news station to take the story.

There would never be a face to face meeting. That's not how these scams work, they're smart enough to avoid contact at all costs. Besides, meeting in person for it would certainly foil the scam.

IP address and track them down.

:pound:

You know how many VPNs are out there? Anyone worth their salt would cover their tracks. Bounce through a few VPNs, spoof the actual IP address too. It's not like the movies make things out to be.

Then if they're actually dumb enough to not cover their tracks, odds are, they're not even in the US.

:pound:

You know how many VPNs are out there? Anyone worth their salt would cover their tracks. Bounce through a few VPNs, spoof the actual IP address too. It's not like the movies make things out to be.

Then if they're actually dumb enough to not cover their tracks, odds are, they're not even in the US.

I'm just a welder/mechanic I don't know jack about all that mess :doh:. I'm just a Hi-Tech red neck :D

I tried to set the hook on the seller. Could not get the banking info out of him. i think he was already nervous at that point.

I can tell you that I spoke to the actual FFL holder and shared the info. They turned it over to BATFE.

I tried to set the hook on the seller. Could not get the banking info out of him. i think he was already nervous at that point.

I can tell you that I spoke to the actual FFL holder and shared the info. They turned it over to BATFE.

Which sadly means nothing will be done. That's a "civil matter" as they'd put it.

a $4600 fully transferable m11/nine would be a steal in today’s market, that model will probably be selling close to 10 grand by next year, all because of Lage’s interchangeable uppers. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t already a belt fed 5,56 being designed.

It would be, if there was one for sale for that price. A&S has a Tenko adapter for the M10 which allows you to use any AR upper. So a shrike upper could be used.

I've got a RPD parts kit laying around I'm tempted to use for a one off upper for a mac, but take some different routes than the previously banned uppers.

Back
Top Bottom