• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cold Steel...SMH

You need to call Cold Steel and politely raise HELL about it. I've had a similar issue with them with my old axis lock RECON 1. They not only replaced it with a brand new one in the last year they sent the old one back as well with an apology and a discount towards my next purchase. You got one of the closet dickholes in there.

Last edited:
. That was many moons ago, and with that being said, I've seen how the quality of their hawks has declined...........:(

I'll second that. I ordered one a month or two ago and I'm pretty disappointed. It's going to take a good bit of work to make it into the tool I wanted.

I mean the head is held on by a set screw! The handle is barely in contact with the head.

Ya know I really hate to hear that someone is having equally bad experiences. You can ask moreammo on here, I LOVE this knife! I use it rigorously and I will be fixing the problem myself now that they have failed to do so. Just really disappointed in their CS...

You need to call Cold Steel and politely raise HELL about it. I've had a similar issue with them with my old axis lock RECON 1. They not only replaced it with a brand new one in the last year they sent the old one back as well with an apology and a discount towards my next purchase. You got one of the closet dickholes in there.

I plan on calling back tomorrow and trying to speak with a higher up...I mean the damage is done on my end but I at least want someone to know they have a rude asshat of an employee working in their CS division.

I plan on calling back tomorrow and trying to speak with a higher up...I mean the damage is done on my end but I at least want someone to know they have a rude asshat of an employee working in their CS division.

I contacted their youtube page and got a vice president to call me at my home. In this day and age even the gun and knife companies seem hire low life scum to work the phones.

I'd buy another knife and move on. The candy in the box was not needed. I have a bootleg (some call it real but I think it's bootleg) microtech combat troodon . I don't abuse my knife but just use it normally. I have owned it for a while now and it looks like Baghdad. By looking at it , you would think it is abused.

Don't call your knives the worlds strongest if your not prepared to back that with a warranty that is as strong as the knives you claim.

Do this- zero questions asked lifetime warranty. (The warranty is real, not like some "lifetime warranty's" out there)

I purchased an Izula II a few weeks ago and I'm very pleased using it for EDC . I've even been thinking of picking up a 6 for camping next.

I'll look into these! Thanks for the tip :)

Back
Top Bottom