• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football playoffs - UGA vs Ohio St and Mich vs TCU

Bama fans aren’t nearly as loud and obnoxious as UGA fans; they also have a trophy case to be able to talk smack.
They are still obnoxious, but a lot quieter.
Ohio St are about as bad as UGA.
1) UGA 2) Ohio St 3) Bama on my scale of the three worst fanbases.
Met a Gator fan?

That's tight.
Georgia didn't play their best. Two missed field goals? No. Stroud played his best game ever. He's not known for running, but he was friggin' impressive. Our defense and offense need to up their game. Almost a month off was not good for us. Ohio came better prepared. Got a feeling we'll be better prepared for TCU.

Considering I am one, yes lol. Our fan base is full of self entitled retards, but you gotta get on social media to find them.
I can walk outside and swing a cat around and hit 3 obnoxious UGA fans at any given time of day.
You live in Georgia, right? I imagine if I lived in Florida, I could swing a cat around and hit three obnoxious Gator fans at any given time.

Don't like it? Move. :D

I’m not a football fan but thought I would watch the game. Turned it off in second qtr because of the biased wrestling announcers. Man did they suck.

Oh and I guess UGA tuition just went up so they can pay the huge bonuses the coaches just got.

Considering I am one, yes lol. Our fan base is full of self entitled retards, but you gotta get on social media to find them.
I can walk outside and swing a cat around and hit 3 obnoxious UGA fans at any given time of day.

See the thing is, the idiot swinging the dead cat around hitting people, that’s the Gator fan. Put down the dead cat.

You don’t see many Florida fans around because they haven’t won anything since Tebow. Bad teams have quiet fans.

Plus the absolute best thing about the state of Florida is leaving it.

You live in Georgia, right? I imagine if I lived in Florida, I could swing a cat around and hit three obnoxious Gator fans at any given time.

Don't like it? Move. :D
At least Florida knows how to elect a governor worth a damn lol.
You don’t see gator fans because we don’t go around barking at everything like a pissed off dachshund.
There is a huge gator fan base in Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom