• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt LE6920 - $895

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that makes any Colt model rifle worth the amount you pay for it is the resale value it has to people who only buy the Colt name. If you're looking for a good value as far as what comes on the gun and the specs of the gun compared to the price, Colt is not it.

The only thing that makes any Colt model rifle worth the amount you pay for it is the resale value it has to people who only buy the Colt name. If you're looking for a good value as far as what comes on the gun and the specs of the gun compared to the price, Colt is not it.

Ok...... Show me a better gun for $900? Don't say PSA...

Lol. Sounds like the guy that argues "my DPMS sportical will do the exact same thing as a daniel defense! why pay more money?".

PLEASE show me a better rifle for $895. I'll wait.

Yeah, OK. Colt is the gold standard and the gun every other gun us compared to. A gun may be better than a Colt, or cheaper than a Colt, or not as good as a Colt, or as good as a Colt, etc. Notice the similarities? Every AR15 on the market always has and always will be judged regarding how it compares to Colt. There will be better guns, values, shooters than Colts, but there will only ever be one Colt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom