• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt LE6920 - $895

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious why it even matters to 90% of users who will never see trench warfare or make a helo-drop entrance.

As far as I'm concerned, the majority of ARs purchased by civilians will be used for killing paper, a small percentage of that MIGHT be used for hunting; outside of that, I'm really interested to know why people spend thousands for a "top shelf" or "boutique" AR. ....... not to mention why there is so much hate for basic ARs :confused2:

I'm curious why it even matters to 90% of users who will never see trench warfare or make a helo-drop entrance.

As far as I'm concerned, the majority of ARs purchased by civilians will be used for killing paper, a small percentage of that MIGHT be used for hunting; outside of that, I'm really interested to know why people spend thousands for a "top shelf" or "boutique" AR. ....... not to mention why there is so much hate for basic ARs :confused2:
If you want to shoot premium paper you need a premium AR

I'm curious why it even matters to 90% of users who will never see trench warfare or make a helo-drop entrance.As far as I'm concerned, the majority of ARs purchased by civilians will be used for killing paper, a small percentage of that MIGHT be used for hunting; outside of that, I'm really interested to know why people spend thousands for a "top shelf" or "boutique" AR. ....... not to mention why there is so much hate for basic ARs :confused2:
The only hate I have seen in this thread is towards Colt.

Both of my AR's are PSA. I have nothing against basic AR's. Just have to laugh at guys that come out and try to talk down nicer AR's. Only reason I can think of why people do that is they can't afford them so it makes them feel better.

Both of my AR's are PSA. I have nothing against basic AR's. Just have to laugh at guys that come out and try to talk down nicer AR's. Only reason I can think of why people do that is they can't afford them so it makes them feel better.

That is almost as bad as guys who try and talk down AR's that are not LaRue or Noveske

The only hate I have seen in this thread is towards Colt.

I have no hate toward any platform, but I honestly do wonder why anyone gets their panties in a wad over a rifle that, for most civilians, will do more time sitting in a safe or punching paper, than anything else.

I just find it amusing that folks (on many boards) sit around and poo-poo over this brand or that, m4 feed ramps or not, mil-spec this or that ..... really? who the **** cares .... it's a ******ned rifle that shoots .223/5.56 .... Jesus H Christ, some of thse guys go on and on like it really makes a damn bit of difference when all they do is shoot paper.

Wow; so I have a Noveske, a Colt, a DD, a BCM or, :eek:, god forbid, a LaRue ...... Lets all gravel to a brand name :hail:

It's a damn rifle that shoots paper ....... whippedy-doo

Sorry, just not getting the "wow-factor"

I have no hate toward any platform, but I honestly do wonder why anyone gets their panties in a wad over a rifle that, for most civilians, will do more time sitting in a safe or punching paper, than anything else.I just find it amusing that folkjs (on many boards) sit around and poo-poo over this brand or that, m4 feed ramps or not, mil-spec this or that ..... really? who the **** cares .... it's a ******ned rifle that shoots .223/5.56 .... Jesus H Christ, some of thse guys go on and on like it really makes a damn boit of difference when all they do is shoot paper.Wow; so I have a Noveske, a Colt, a DD, a BCM or, :eek:, god forbid, a LaRue ...... Lets all gravel to a brand name :hail:It's a damn rifle that shoots paper ....... whipped-dooSorry, just not getting the "wow-factor"
Meh, I don't even shoot my Colts, I just like the rampart stallion.

I hear you should keep them hidden in your safe; don't want any sunlight to shine on them to degrade their value!! ;)
Don't care about value, I've never been one to worry about resell value. One of my Colts is beat to crap.....and yet I don't care. I have no interest in pristine pretty guns.

I guess part of the reason I wanted to get a real good one is if it ever came down to it and it was needed for something other than punching paper I could depend on it or at least feel better about it. Same thing with a car or health insurance policy or anything else you don't want to fail when you need it. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom