• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt LE6920 - $895

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess part of the reason I wanted to get a real good one is if it ever came down to it and it was needed for something other than punching paper I could depend on it or at least feel better about it. Same thing with a car or health insurance policy or anything else you don't want to fail when you need it. Just my 2 cents.

That's cool, to each their own and all, but, (and not to attack your opinion), I'd really be interested in seeing a fail-test to compare the God-awful-****ty AR manufacturers, you know, like DPMS, etc.... to ensure my life insurance firearms are the best I could own...... considering they will never be in mud, sand, the tropics, the arctic, or the streets of Bagdad.....

;)

That's cool, to each their own and all, but, (and not to attack your opinion), I'd really be interested in seeing a fail-test to compare the God-awful-****ty AR manufacturers, you know, like DPMS, etc.... to ensure my life insurance firearms are the best I could own...... considering they will never be in mud, sand, the tropics, the arctic, or the streets of Bagdad.....

;)

here you go. Lots of reading for you.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/360169_.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom